Sunday, October 27, 2013

Blue Key Flows

Just flows here.  You had to deal with my hyper-dysgraphic scrawl for ballots--I'm sorry.  At Minneapple, I'll ask the tournament director if I can put everything online.  Joe Perretta does ballots that way, so how wrong could it be?

These flows represent the best I could do.  If you know you made an argument that's not there, that's either because I thought it was rehash or that I just missed it (that's more likely later in the day).

Specific refutations to arguments appear in the box to the right of the argument, just as in a standard flow.

In some cases, I've also included a wholly cosmetic RFD at the end of each ballot, which might be useful in understanding how I saw the arguments fit together.

Chamber C, Round 1
Horse vs. SEALs
No Such Agency's Contractors

Chamber H, Round 3
Later, NATO
Olympians Can't Outrun IRS
Make it qWICk
Mandatory Fun

Semifinals
You Bit Your Life
The Bill from Brazil
I Found it Derivative
Completely Mental

Super (First half only.  I didn't judge this, so it's even less relevant than usual)
Super Syrial, You Guys